Our Health Care Services
Dedicated to Providing High-Quality Care
At Mountain Health, we know that there are a number of different reasons why it can be difficult to receive quality health care or any heath care at all. We strive to be a reliable source of health care for you and your family, conveniently located in San Diego County. Whether you do not have a primary provider or your current provider is not meeting your needs, we are here to help you.
We can offer you these services:
- Adult and family medicine: We provide a number of different primary care services for adults of all ages, including physicals, vaccinations, testing, routine appointments, lab services, prenatal care, and more.
- Pediatrics: The care of your child is very important to you and therefore it is very important to us. We provide a wide range of pediatric services, including physicals, X-Rays, testing, and lab services.
- Chiropractic Services: Chiropractic can benefit Any Age by: Managing head, neck, and back pain; Treating Sports injuries; Managing Migraine headaches; Treatment of acute/chronic pain.
- Behavioral Health: One type of health service which is often overlooked is behavioral health, such as the treatment of depression, anxiety, ADHD, drug addiction or abuse, insomnia and more. This may include therapy and counseling or rehabilitation.
- Senior/Disabled Services: Senior and disabled individuals require a certain type of health care, which you can count on us to provide. Our senior and disabled services may include rehabilitative care, nutrition counseling, and monitoring.
- Application Assistance: Are you in need of any type of assistance with your application? We are able to provide you with answers to your questions and provide you with advice.
We have more than 40 years of experience and are prepared to help you. If you would like to learn more about our services or make an appointment for a consultation with an experienced member of our San Diego primary health care team, we are only a phone call away. Please contact us today at (619) 445-6200!
What Makes Us Unique?
- Convenient Locations Throughout San Diego County
- Non-Profit Federally Qualified Health Center
- Provide High Quality Comprehensive Primary Health Care
- Treat All Patients, Regardless of Their Ability to Pay