Mountain Health welcomes you to Patient Portal! Patient Portal is an online site for you to communicate with Mountain Health. It allows you to connect to your health care team through a convenient, safe and secure environment. You can access Patient Portal on your computer, cellphone or tablet.
What can you do through portal?
- Ask questions of your health care team
- Request prescription refills
- View upcoming appointment
- View lab results
- View personal health records
You may access patient portal if you are already registered or if you have a token by following the link below or you may copy and paste the following into your browser’s address bar.
How to obtain a token?
To protect the privacy of your medical information the enrollment tokens are only provided to you in person and expire after 30 days. At your next visit ask any member of your care team and they will provide you with a token.
Who can receive a token?
Mountain Health Patients:
- Over the age of 18
- Without Behavioral Health visits
- Without Confidential visits
- With internet access
What Makes Us Unique?
- Convenient Locations Throughout San Diego County
- Non-Profit Federally Qualified Health Center
- Provide High Quality Comprehensive Primary Health Care
- Treat All Patients, Regardless of Their Ability to Pay