Help Give the Gift of Health
Mountain Health is a Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC) and a recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your gift today will help us continue providing high quality, affordable primary and preventive care, behavioral health care, and other special programs to friends and neighbors in need.
In order to realize our mission, Mountain Health relies on fees for service payments and insurance reimbursements, government contracts and grants, and our philanthropic community. With your help, Mountain Health now proudly serves as the health care safety net for many San Diego families. Our patients are children, adults, and seniors who may have private insurance, public insurance or no insurance at all. We place a special emphasis on the underserved and underinsured in our area, including the working poor, ethnic and cultural minorities, veterans, the disabled, and low-income residents.
Your generous gift, no matter the size, will help support health care, education and community services to our diverse population. Your donation will also support our case managers, community center staff and volunteers to ensure that our seniors and families receive the care that they need.
- Gift Giving: Make your donation in honor or in memory of someone special—we will send a card to your recipient or their family to notify them of your donation. Donations can be a onetime gift or a time designated gift throughout the year.
- In-Kind Donations: Donations of all kinds are needed to support our families. Please see the list of needs for the Mountain Empire Community Center and the food pantry under the Community Center page. Throughout the year, we seek in-kind donations for silent auctions, our holiday parties, backpacks and school supplies, and special event donations. These events are special to our kids and help support educational programs.
- Simle.Amazon: By designating Mountain Health & Community Services, Inc. as your charity, the more you shop the more you help those in need.
- Ralphs Community Rewards: Sign up for Ralphs Rewards and make Mountain Health your designated charity! Once you have signed up then the more you buy the more you help.
- Health Care Champions: Mountain Health has formed a valued group of dedicated volunteers into an auxiliary to help support our mission and help others. There are many ways that you can help. Volunteers serve at the Mountain Health Community Center, in the clinics, planning fundraising events and reading to our children.
- CAPITAL CAMPAIGN: Our ability to grow and enhance our services is dependent upon you, now more than ever. We are committed to making our communities stronger and healthier. A new comprehensive health center in Campo is becoming a reality. Mountain Health recently received a $5 million grant to build the new Mountain Health Family Medicine and Administration Center, but with rising construction costs, the organization needs to raise additional funds to realize this new health facility in the rural back country of San Diego County. Our new clinic will bring more comprehensive care including dental services, optometry, behavioral health care, and a pharmacy. We are selling bricks to help raise the money: 4X4 brick $250 and a 4X8 brick $500.
Your generosity means that more services and more programs can be added to serve our families. We recognize that many of our patients have access to health care due to the generosity of others who make contributions. You help make our communities a healthier place to live.
To make a secure donation online through PayPal click on the Donate button. If you would like to mail a donation, please make your check payable to Mountain Health Corporate Office—31115 Hwy. 94, Campo CA 91906. For questions please contact (619) 445-6200 x 165. Your donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Convenient Locations Throughout San Diego County
- Non-Profit Federally Qualified Health Center
- Provide High Quality Comprehensive Primary Health Care
- Treat All Patients, Regardless of Their Ability to Pay