Senior Nutrition Program
This program is made possible by the Older American Act funds awarded by the County of San Diego, through Aging and Independence Services. Meals are served at the Community Center Wednesday through Friday at 12:00pm. Home delivery meals are also available for home bound seniors. This program was created for seniors but meals are available to everyone. For additional information please call 619-445-6200 ext. 501.
Cost of the meal:
Non Senior – Required Fee of $6.00
Seniors (60+) – Suggested Donation of $3.00
Campo- Wednesday/Thursday/Friday at 12:00p.m.- Mountain Health Community Center
Alpine – Thursday at 12:00p.m.- Alpine Community Center.
Descanso – Wednesday at 12:00p.m.- Chapel of the Hill Methodist Church
Potrero -Thursday at 12:00p.m.- Potrero Library
Dulzura -Thursday at 12:00p.m.- Community Center
Pine Valley – Friday at 12:00p.m.- Community Club House
* Denotes Sodium Content: * 300 – 500 mg of Sodium ** over 500 mg of Sodium per meal
What Makes Us Unique?
- Convenient Locations Throughout San Diego County
- Non-Profit Federally Qualified Health Center
- Provide High Quality Comprehensive Primary Health Care
- Treat All Patients, Regardless of Their Ability to Pay