Prepare for Emergencies
Below we have listed tools and tips that you can use to be prepared for an emergency.
Are you ready if an emergency happens? Ready San Diego has a free app that helps you and your family prepare for an emergency. There are interactive checklists to help you to create your emergency plan and build an emergency supplies kit. When a disaster hits this app will keep you and your family informed with emergency updates, interactive emergency maps, and shelter locations. For more information go to http://www.readysandiego.org/.
Items to keep in your Emergency Supply Kit:
- 3 day supply of water
- Food that can be stored for extended time
- One blanket/sleeping bag per family member
- First aid kit
- Radio (battery powered)
- Extra batteries
- Cash,travelers check, credit card
- Sanitation supplies
- Important family documents
What Makes Us Unique?
- Convenient Locations Throughout San Diego County
- Non-Profit Federally Qualified Health Center
- Provide High Quality Comprehensive Primary Health Care
- Treat All Patients, Regardless of Their Ability to Pay