Mission, Vision & Values
To improve and maintain the health and well-being of the whole person by providing access to high quality healthcare and community services.
To be the Provider and Employer of choice within the communities we serve.
Through the support of our community partners and dedicated staff, Mountain Health and Community Services is the leader in the communities we serve by:
- Providing financially sustainable universal access to quality and stable health and wellness services.
- Embracing the uniqueness of each community we serve and fostering a stable patient-provider relationship in a safe and welcoming environment.
- Being the preferred point of contact for providing education and services through our people, facilities and our partnerships with other community resources.
- Building an organizational culture that encourages professional growth and career opportunities for its staff.
Caring and Compassion:
We treat those we serve and one another with concern, kindness and respect.
Honesty and Integrity:
We act openly, reliably and truthfully in everything we do.
We work together cooperatively, recognizing that the power of our combined efforts exceeds what we can accomplish as individuals.
We embrace evidence-based medicine, continuous quality assurance and performance improvement.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Convenient Locations Throughout San Diego County
- Non-Profit Federally Qualified Health Center
- Provide High Quality Comprehensive Primary Health Care
- Treat All Patients, Regardless of Their Ability to Pay